Friday, September 16, 2011

October!

As I'm sitting here in my living room, I have all the windows open and the crisp air is blowing through the window... I love it!  Although I love the warm weather here in California, I also really love the fall. Most notably because of all the great celebrations that happen in the fall... our anniversary, my husband's birthday, my son's birthday, my birthday, and HALLOWEEN!  

I've always loved halloween, maybe because growing up my family never really celebrated halloween (my parents are from outside the country and halloween was never a big deal), but since I have my own kid, I love halloween even more!  I can't wait for my son to enjoy halloween this year... last year he was still a little too young to really understand what was going on.

I'd love to make him a little halloween meal like this.  It's so cute and so simple!
Image via Another Lunch

I also think we'll make this banner for our fireplace together.  I think he'd really enjoy it.


Image via Organize Your Stuff Now


I have no idea what to dress my son up for halloween this year!  I just can't bring myself to buy one of those store bought costumes at this point!

I saw this the other day and just died with laughter imaging my little Tama in a costume like this. My husband totally vetoed it.  I don't blame him entirely.


No comments: