|My son rocking his Babiators!|
A few months ago, I came across a little blurb on another website about Babiators. I was immediately interested in the glasses and was dying to get a pair for my son to try out. Luckily, Babiators was kind enough to send over two pairs of their fabulous Babiators in "Black Ops Black".
Here's why I love these glasses:
- They look FABULOUS! Really, I love their design! I love how modern and fresh it looks! Tama seriously loves wearing them! The glasses also come in Blue Angels Blue, Rockstar Red, and Princess Pink!
- They claim to be super durable and as a result, they offer a one-year wear and tear guarantee on their sunglasses! So, if my kid breaks them through his regular usage of the glasses, I just ship them back to them and they'll send me a brand-new one at no charge! Tama has had these for about three weeks now and they have survived Tama twisting them, sitting on them, and throwing them on the ground... they still look brand new!
- They are super safe for your kids. I'm super impressed that the glasses are made from materials free from BPA, phthalates and lead-based paint! I'd be hard pressed to find anything else in the market that can say that! I'm also impressed that the sunglasses protect your kid's eyes from 100% of UVA and UVB rays! Our skin is not the only thing our kids needs to be protected from the sun, their eyes do too!
- The price is great! At $19.99, it's a great deal! Think about it... if you bought one of those flimsy character sunglasses that you'll end up paying a little less for, you'll also get less protection from UV rays, and will probably end up having to buy another pair a couple weeks down the road (or days if we're talking about my kid!) since they broke at your kid's first attempt to use them as rocket launchers!
So... Babiators was super generous to send over an extra pair of their Babiators in black for one lucky reader! This pair comes in Black Ops Black and is sized for kids 3 years and older. However, I must say that they fit my 2 year old too. If you'd like to win a pair for your little future Babiator, you have two ways to win!
- Leave a comment on this post with your name and email address for me to contact you if you win.
- Add my blog to your blog reader and come back leave me a comment letting me know.
Contest ends next Wednesday, September 28th!