Thursday, October 2, 2008

Christmas Cards

Sometimes Christmas is the only time of year that you get a chance to tell people how you're doing! Do you notice how everyone always seems to have the same boring template for their photo cards? Impress your friends and family this year with a custom Christmas card!

HOW IT WORKS
  1. Pay through paypal or contact me for alternative payment methods.
  2. We meet together to discuss exactly what you're looking for and establish a deadline for when you need your designs by.
  3. Send over any pictures that you would like to use.
  4. I'll put together several options for you to look at and send them to you via email.
  5. You will pick one design that you love, along with any suggestions for modifications that you would like.
  6. I'll finalize the design, send them off to print at your local photo center (e.g. Costco or Wal-Mart) and then you can pick them up at your earliest convenience!
Note: Cost of printing is paid by the customer. Prices depend on the location where they are printed. For example, Costco prices are as follows: 4x6 - 0.17 ea, 5x7 - 0.39 ea, 8x8 - 1.49 ea.





3 comments:

Christopher Lindsay said...

I would love to have you design our family Christmas cards, but each time I got to "Buy" and log in to PayPal, it does not list a charge and I am not sure how to proceed. Please advise.

Thanks for your help!

BBC said...

Christopher Lindsay! I'm so excited to design your family's Christmas cards! Sorry about the complications with paypal! I'm still trying to figure out why it's not working as I set it up earlier.

In the mean time, another way you can do it is by clicking on the "Personal" tab on the top toolbar in paypal, click on "Send Money" and then "Send Money Online" and you can submit payment through there. My email address is beka.clement@gmail.com and the amount is just $15.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Since I don't have your email address, hopefully you'll get this information. :)

2KT Faupula girls said...

Hi Beka, I found your site through Katrina Takahashi's blog. I love your work. Do you think you could design our Christmas cards? I am also trying to work on making a family calendar for a Christmas present, and I was wondering if you do designs for that? Let me know! Thank you, Serina